Hello Loft Family,
Thank you for your allegiance as we move through this challenging time. We are so grateful for the incredible amount of love, well-wishes, and support. My heart is filled by the resilience, generosity, and loyalty of our valued guests. As we continue to implement our best practices during this initial phase, I would like to be clear with you on what to expect.
We will be taking a very conservative approach, as ensuring the safety of our guests and employees is our most important job. Each individual will have at least 200 square feet of space to themselves, which is five times the recommended amount.
As you enter the Loft and while you are with us, we ask that you read all signage and give us grace in terms of our new protocols. We know it’s a lot, but we feel it’s our duty to go above and beyond to make sure this virus doesn’t spread again in our community.
Here are some of the things we do each day to keep everyone safe:
- We have expanded our hours to accommodate fewer people at any given time, while trying to fulfill appointment requests.
- We ask that you please come alone to your appointment.
- We are providing a disinfecting area and clear instructions prior to entry.
- In accordance with local guidelines, masks are required for all staff as well as clientele.
- We will be screening staff and guests for symptoms.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and will send staff members home as necessary.
- Every guest has at least 200 square feet of personal space at any given time.
- Our patio will be open when the weather is nice!
- Please use the elevator only when necessary and use your elbow for the buttons!
- We have marked every six feet on the floor for your reference and comfort.
- Please ring the doorbell so we can greet you at the door.
- Please wash hands upon arrival. If you have a facial or massage, you will need to shower upon arrival.
- We have removed all product testers for the time being. Front desk staff will administer upon request.
- Please put your loose belongings in the provided R + Co totes* or garment bag (*yours to keep).
Sending love and light to you all during this time of transition and moving forward.
Katie Wing, Founder